Apparently there is an award circling cyberspace and the blogosphere called the Liebster award. In English, this is the Dearest Award. I was recently nominated by a fellow Bloggette and I am spreading the love.
The rules are as follows:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things about me:
1. I find Miley Cyrus really annoying.
2. My lowest class out of 23 credits right now is a 97. #nerdalert
3. My cat’s name is Tangerine. She’s not fat, she’s fluffy!
4. I have wanted to adopt a chinese daughter since I was 10.
5. I don’t have any tattoos and once I got through the Super White Girl anchor tattoo phase, I decided I was okay with that.
6. Foursquare and Google Plus confuse me, so I don’t use them.
7. My computer’s name is Father Machiavelli.
8. My feet are two different sizes.
9. I’m a Virgo -just like Charlie Sheen.
10. Something Borrowed is my favorite movie.
11. I’m currently obsessed with the song “How to be a Heartbreaker” by Marina and the Diamonds
Watch the music video: here!
To answer nyxiies questions:
1. Her confidence. Many girls wear the most radical ridiculous outfits yet are considered fashion icons. I believe it is definitely because they shine through the mixed patterns and truly is confident in her look.
2. Wasting a perfect outfit on an insignificant day.
3. Death: it’s glitterless and unpredictable.
4. My spring break in march the week of the 17th last year, the days kind of blended. My aunts adopted and spoiled me to pieces last year when I stayed with them in Savannah, GA. I had the honor of living in an apartment with my own bedroom and bathroom, looking out into 70 degree weather, brick sidewalks, and palm trees. I went to 5 star restaurants and shopped to the extreme.
5. If I was Ultimate Ruler of the Earth for 2 days, I would probably die of a heart attack from stress. I give such credit to the people that take on such powerful roles.. I can barely figure my own life out, much less the lives of almost 7 billion other people.
6. The little peninsula we camped near when I was 10 in Cape Cod. There were Star Fish and Sand Dollars all over the place.
7. Meeting new people and doing new things, on my own.
8. Arrogant people. Confidence can make you beautiful (see question 1), but it can also ruin you and the people around you in heavy doses..
9. Terrified. Judgement is everywhere. It’s survival of the fittest in 5 inch pumps! Darwin couldn’t prepare us for that one.
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
11. Move to London and know absolutely nobody for more than 3000 miles.
And the new Liebster nominees:
Lovely leibster receivers here are your questions:
1) Favorite Swimsuit Style?
2) Your fashion icon?! Answer carefully.
3) Do you sleep on your stomach, back, or side?
4) Do penguins have knees?
5) Your highest bowling game ever?
6) If you’re in college, whats your major? If not, (besides blogging) what are you currently pursuing?
7) If you had an autobiography, what would the title be?
8) Share the theme song of your life.
9) Your opinion on the Kardashians.
10) Single or Taken?
11) Does your blog have a Facebook page?
I hope everyone will take the time to pass this award on! This is a great way of finding new fabulous blogs.