Back to reality, and I have loads to do.
I’m not quite sure where to start, but because I have this need to rant about my life, I’m sharing that to-do list with you.
1) Current Event due next Tuesday. I have time, but it’s so boring I know I probably won’t do it until Sunday night. Speaking of which, I wonder if I’m working Sunday night… Ugh.
2) Clean my room. It’s the three words every teenager never wants to hear. The next 3 words on my to-do list, it’s possible I hate even more.
3) Do my laundry. I’m a shopaholic that adore clothes, but I should hire a maid just to put away my clothes and iron them! I am sooo OCD when it comes to organizing my clothes and the 3 bins of laundry become even more time consuming than they need to be.
4) Do my Retail Buying homework. My agenda is missing in action, but wherever that is I am sure I have Retail Buying homework to do.
5) Figure out the Textile Assignment with Angela on Thursday. I don’t have the motivation to do a big assignment right now, but I have put it off long enough and in exactly 1 week and 1 day it’s due. Oops.
6) Text Caitlin about the mall tomorrow. After all, I am so deserving of going to the mall with all of this stressful stuff on my life.
7) Figure out lunch with Julianna. I want to eat out and catch up on girl stuff, healthily (sp?). I know that’s a joke…
8) Make a list of exactly what I need to buy at the mall. I only have like $300 and this new Poshmark app is really killing me. I love it way too much.. I ordered 6 new glitter nailpolishes Saturday. If you’d like to get addicted download the Poshmark app and put in the HBEEG code for a free 5 dollar credit (essentially free shipping) and shop!!
9) Buy cream cheese. Maybe that’s a task for my mother? But we have bagel thins in my house and no cream cheese. Who does that to a person? I already have enough problems with the fact that they don’t sell pineapple cream cheese in my rinky dink town anymore, but this is killing me.
10) Bring all of my shoes from downstairs to my room. That may not sound like a huge task, but apparently you aren’t familiar with my 50+ pairs of shoes. The also tend to shed glitter everywhere they go (3/4s of my shoes sparkle) and don’t like to stay with their pairs. I think my babies sometimes have minds of their own. That’s okay, but not when I want to organize them on my shoe rack.. because just like my clothes, the shoes MUST be organized lovingly and fabulously.
With every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Right? I learned that in science. I’m suchhh a nerd :). So here is my To-don’t list. My To-do’s equal and opposite.
1) Blog for the rest of the day. I love you all (note: not ya’ll, cuz I’m a northerner) dearly, but I have too many to-dos that I am already avoiding from 1 blog post. Imagine if I wrote 2.
2) Eat unhealthy. I’m a carboholic with an easter basket and bagel thins (without cream cheese). I could do a lot of damage. My mother is making mac and cheese for lunch. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVEEEE?!
3) Go upstairs and take a nap instead of cleaning my room and doing laundry. I have a kind of steady record with doing that..
4) Keep my phone with me while I perform surgery on my room (it’s seriously that involved a procedure). I cannot have my phone with me because apps like Facebook (psst. LIKE Clearing Preppy’s Name on there today!), Twitter (psst. FOLLOW ME @preppylogic15), and Poshmark (see To-do list to enter code and shop my wardrobe @preppylogic1599) prohibit me from focusing.
5) Forget I have a dentist appointment at 2:15. I know I should have put remember on the To-do list, but that would throw everything off with numbers. Since the dentist is really a negative occasion, it’s going on the To-don’t. I hate the dentist. I have to get a crown. I might die. It was nice knowing you.
6) Paint my nails. I have this overwhelming urge to paint my nails today, and I keep biting them.. so normally that solves that, except I have to wait for those sparkly nail polishes to come in the mail from Poshmark. -___-
7) Be negative. Our house needs to sell for me to be able to follow through with my college plans in Buffalo and I simply don’t think it’s going to happen. I really need to be more optimistic about that.
8) Think about SCAD. I want my financial aid info, and I want it now.. because even though I ‘m supposed to be firm in my decision to go to hccc online next year, the fact that someone of Facebook messaged me about being roomies KILLS me.
9) Laugh at my brother because he’s 14 and watching Justice League in my living room while eating lunch. I’m trying not to judge, but I’m having flash backs of the same scene from when he was 6?
10) Count my exercise as walking from my room, to the Kitchen, and back. I need to find away to exercise that doesn’t include walking the mall. Maybe I should do a dance class or something.
Okay. I hope I’ve inspired you all (northerner) to make a To-do and To-don’t list today. It’s been most delightful sharing my life’s plans with you, it’s nice to have a non-responsive support system.
Oh that’s right. I’m supposed to be positive, not sarcastic.
LOVE YOU ALLLLLL.