I love lists. I make them for running errands, tasks at work, housework that needs to be done and more. Checking something off of a list makes me feel like I have my life together, even when I don’t. I put together a list of “to do”s for September, hoping to accomplish as many as possible.
September “To Do”s
- Go apple picking
- Try the Almond Milk Baileys I keep seeing ads for on my Instagram
- Buy some comfortable flats, that are cute and wide enough for my feet
- Go to the Finger Lakes
- Change my hair- I’m torn between a trim, blonde highlights or just refreshing my dark brown color
- Find a Pumpkin Pie ice cream comparable to the delicious one I had at Bruster’s in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Start a skin care regiment, beyond just removing my make up before bed
- Indulge in a cocktail at Angelica’s Tea Room
- Take Vitamin D and a Multi-Vitamin routinely
- Attend the Harvest Festival on the Niagara Wine Trail
What “To Do”s are on your list for September?